X

X

6.04.2014

The Doctor Is In!


I met Amaris when she was in second grade. During my 12 years working with children at an After-school program, I met her and her younger brother Camden.
After they left the program,
we were able to stay in touch.
In her 4th year of med school, she trained under Steve for one rotation.
To celebrate her graduation from med school and Camden's graduation from college, I COOKED a filipino dinner for them this evening.
(I made chicken adobo, white rice and my tomato/hard boiled egg/onion salad.)

Time flies.
Before I know it, my children will be done too.
I must remember:

"With time and patience, the mulberry leaf becomes satin.  With time and patience the mulberry leaf becomes a silk gown."
-Chinese Proverb

Amaris and Camden have certainly grown up to be
"silk gowns."
I have faith that my girls will too.