X

X

10.19.2012

Friday Thoughts.


“Complaining does not work as a strategy. We all have finite time and energy. Any time we spend whining is unlikely to help us achieve our goals. And it won't make us happier.” 
― Randy PauschThe Last Lecture

I am happy to have survived lived through the past two months.
I had vowed to not to be an over-scheduled family but somehow my new found practice of
not complaining landed us in an after-school rat race.
However, such a difference it makes in life when you learn to negotiate traffic, drive distances for the kids' activities, interact with others and tackle stuff without whining
Seriously. 
It's over before you know it.
Time flies.
Just flies by.

Now that the volleyball and cross country season is over, my family has reclaimed a few hours here and there--working around Kika's basketball season and Gabi's gymnastics schedule.
So I plan to get them back into the routine of practicing their musical instruments.
Oh, and walking the dog.

I listened to this song by Philip Philips today, while I scrubbed, vacuumed and dusted my entire house this morning. It is a good song.



Speaking of home--I really want to go to Manila soon.
I have been away for too long.

Happy friday--
Be Grateful,
Be Well.