X

X

10.21.2008

10 top reasons to smile


(Gratuitous glamour shot)
10. Kika scored in soccer for the first time in her life.
That goal puts them in the championship game this coming saturday.



9.Chocolate.


8. Weekend Guests that let me sleep while they take care of themselves.
btw Dad, loved your guest post in Annamanila's blog.


7. Garlic and cheese pizza with Chari's Carbonara. (note: that's Erica's plate)


6. It's not just me, others love my dog too.





5. My shameless bragging about my dog's abilities to do tricks. Please, please click on it.



4.Children Dancing.



3.An unusual pumpkin and the city's answer for a pumpkin patch
(no long drive for me)



2. A successful impromptu back patio 'marshmallow roast and spirits.'



1. Weekend guests that clean the bathroom they've used, and do their own sheets and towels before they leave. (Hi Becks)