X

X

6.27.2007

Thank You


My eyes have quieted down to a residual "just cried" look.
The allergist, who had never met me until yesterday,
asked me: "Have you always looked like that?"
After being pricked with various allergens I was instructed not to take any antihistamines in preparation for my follow-up appointment
(scheduled on Friday, the 29th)
I was not happy.
In fact I was a witch.
Imagine how cheerful I became when I discovered that I was awarded this:



by Polliwog's Pond. (Thanks again Polli!)

That carried me until bedtime.
Until my throat started calling-- begging for an antihistamine fix.
At the suggestion of a friend, I decided to try Neti Pot.
When I checked my email to review Paddy's instructions for it,
I discovered that I was awarded this:



So here I am writing this tonight-
thankful that The Rising Blogger award has made me forget about my allergies.
Thank you Judd Corizan, for saving me from the act of inserting the spout of a watering can into one nostril and flushing it with a salt water solution, allowing it to flow out of my other nostril.
Truly I am grateful.