X

X

2.16.2007

Drama Analysis



If life were predictable, it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. — Eleanor Roosevelt (1884-1962)

If prime time drama were predictable, it would cease to be on prime time, and be without flavor. - exskindiver


Predictable: Able to be foretold
Dependable: That can be relied upon; reliable.


If the main character in Grey's Anatomy lives, that might be considered predictable.
If she dies, that might be called dependable entertainment.
Dependable-- because people enjoy being entertained by a modicum of love, humor and drama and unpredictable events as long as it is on tv.

3 comments:

  1. So...
    How does one explain American Idol?
    LOL~
    I'm teasing...and I don't watch the show :)

    I do love "House" and the Antiques Road Show- both often surprise me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. modicum of love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'd thought I'd introduce myself as we are 2000 Blogger neighbours, at least in the photomontage. It was great reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting!