X

X

5.22.2014

I Am Just Going Through Yet, Another Cycle

I have learned that blaming others for anything--and I mean anything that is not working in my life only serves to take my focus away from truths and healthy habits.
It is delicious--this blame thing--
It reduces the fat of guilt and unaccountability but unfortunately also leaves me depleted of energy.

For me, the result of constantly blaming and focusing on others' "eye logs" is, to put it quite bluntly:
Depression.

And then I have to claw my way out.

You'd think I would be tired of this cycle and safe guard my mental health better.
But such is life.
I am not going to blame anything or anyone, myself included.
Instead I will just remember:

1. To keep my mental diet blame-free
2. To keep active and moving otherwise the climb out is harder.

(today's post 3 mile run sweaty selfie)

3. To keep focused on what I am grateful for.
4. To keep releasing thoughts as they come in, immediately--otherwise I experience emotional constipation.
5. That:
"Every test that you have experienced is the kind that normally comes to people. But God keeps his promise, and he will not allow you to be tested beyond your power to remain firm; at the time you are put to the test, He will give you the strength to endure it, and so provide you with a way out."
-1 Corinthians 10:13
6. To keep watching what I put into my mouth (just like over processing thoughts, processed food is just not good for me.) and to keep watching what comes out of it, too.

(today's lunch choice) 

7. To keep healthy and consistent boundaries.
8. To keep attempting to clean, organize and be productive daily
9. To have faith and trust God.
10. This:
"And I will do whatever you ask for in my name so that the Father's
glory will be shown through the son.
If you ask me for anything in my name, I will do it."
-John 14:13-14

Coming up I shall blog about my experience attending a lecture two nights ago on:
"Increasing your vibrational energy"
Or as my dear friend CK puts it so aptly:
"Wellness."
:)