X

X

2.19.2013

I Did Not Make My Connecting Flight To Japan.

But I did get to sprint from one terminal to another to find this out. It was like running in an indoor track.
Thank goodness I was wearing running shoes.

I now am delayed in Chicago for a day and won't leave for Manila until tomorrow.

Remember when I said that I was going to practice stuff?

I did not think I would have to start so soon.

:)

When I told Steve what happened, he asked me if I was depressed about it-
I said, I am trying not to be.

I am disappointed of course about this delay but there are worse things in life.

The way I see it, I am already on vacation.
I get to stay in a nice hotel after all.
Look! A massaging soap bar and a hot shower!
Trip Photo: Day 1

Woohoo! My Grateful spirit will not be shaken.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm cracking myself up.
Will edit this later. Bye for now.