X

X

9.09.2009

09-09-09

As the youngest of NINE I could not pass up the opportunity to write.
Did I tell you that I am fighting the urge to just sleep all day?
But I have been good.
I have been doing laundry,
walking the dog,
cleaning,
and eating everything in sight
PLUS I quit coffee.
I quit coffee because my exaggerated PMS was giving me tender mammary glands.
(and rather large and perky ones, may I add)
THEY say, caffeine makes it worse.

My 25th Maryknoll High school reunion was last weekend.
I wanted to go, but I could not. Logistically, it was just not possible.
It was held in Manila.
As I viewed all the videos and the pictures of the event I was left goose pimply
and wistful all at once.
Everyone looked so happy to be connecting with one another.
It made me ache.
Ache to connect.
So in lieu of a logistically impossible trip to Manila, I am going to try and connect with my husband of 16 years with a wedding anniversary weekend.
You know all those activities they do in that cheesy  TV show called 
'The Bachelor'?
I am planning to woo Steve with activities like that for our anniversary weekend.
-Zip lining
-Ropes Course
-Skeet shooting
-Horseback Riding
-Hummer Course Driving

It all adds up to a cheaper trip than going to Manila but yet the ultimate in Redneck Vacations.
Not that Steve is a redneck.
I mean he might be considered a redneck if he hunted, chewed tobacco and listened to country music... wait...okay,  scrap that.

I am going to write more tomorrow, when it is not 09-09-09.
There is just too much pressure to make this worthwhile.