X

X

12.22.2007

The Eagle has landed

Steve arrived this morning.
On the way home from the airport, we stopped at a quick store to buy a coke.
He said to me:
"I am going to go in with you, so that people will think you are a prostitute."
I said to myself:
("Let the games begin")
As we walked in I suddenly said in a very loud voice:
"ISTIB, YOR SO BERI HANSOM! LUS NAYT, BERI BERI NICE! TENK YOO POR TEKING ME HOOM WID YOU.!!!"

Steve: red faced and tongue tied.
chesca =1
steve= 0.

When will he ever learn?



Lunch with my high school best friend, Nikki Lopez Benitez.

"The pop-in," with friends Jeremy and Marian Guiab.

Grade School bestest friend Marge Evangelista Jardiolin and Steve, in her beautiful home. (pictures here)

Dinner with Mariza Gatmaitan Custodio (My 5th grade best friend)
(More pictures here)