X

X

12.20.2007

Prep Time


Buy One Get One Free, Diamond Peel.
(That's when your sister gets a facial and she pays for one for you too)
Thanks for taking me, Kar!!

Perfect timing, I was getting a facial treatment on the day I was scheduled to meet some blogger friends.
About halfway through the session, the dermatologist told me that I was not to wash my face until 24 hours after.
Nice. A blog meet with medicine on my face.
hhmm. little snafu.
(As this was going to be my first time to meet the ladies behind some of the blogs I visit...I still slapped some make-up on and prayed I did not compromise the whole sucking and scraping that was done to my face.)

Thank you, Luxie for coming to my hotel to meet me for coffee.
Amazing how well we know each other, isn't it?
(Cora, Kate, this one is for you, wish you were here)

Delicious dinner with the great company of some mommy bloggers from manila.
Lady Cess, Rowena, Annamanila, me, Scrooch and Imom.
Thank You!!

exskindiver+annamanila=great evening

thanks for the photo, cess.
Later that evening I was with Charlane (College gal pal) when I bumped into other
familiar faces.

Jaime and Therese Faustino and henry

me, charlane castaneda and gil acuna's cousins pam,trish, allan and raymond.
This nightly 2 AM bed time is starting to catch up on me.
Thank goodness for cheap diamond peels.