X

X

8.08.2007

Priority: High

While I was away (without internet, I might add)
I was forced into some sort of introspective mode.
I may not have been writing much, but I was definitely thinking.

I was thinking about how often we set things aside for later.
How we somehow work triage on life...until next thing you know whatever you've assigned as being low priority becomes buried so deeply in the ruble.

The problem with me is when I find something and suddenly deem it important, I am a spaz.
I obsessively try to make up for its absence, despite the fact that
I didn't know it was missing in the first place.


And as we are on the subject of setting things aside for later...
I asked my sister Karen these questions two months ago and only today did she respond.

But I shouldn't talk since I too, have been remiss.
I have not been able to acknowledge nor accept these following gifts...nor have I been able to pass them along either.
It is not that I did not appreciate them, because I did-- somehow they just got lost in the shuffle.
Here goes:

Thank You Polliwog for awarding me with the:




And in turn I would like to pass this on to Butrfly Garden. Amy always has charity links to help people out and and raise awareness. She is not only charitable to people but also to the earth. She is the type who gets involved in fund raising campaigns and that is why I believe she deserves this.

Thank you Anitokid (and belated happy bday)
and Wanderlust Scarlett, for giving this to me:



And in turn I pass this on to MaydensVoyage.
Cora's thoughtfulness can be felt in all her posts and stories. Once you read her-- you just know that you have to get to know her. Truly a genuine person. She does not blog to feel important, but rather blogs so that her readers feel important. How often does that happen?

Thank you Annamanila , for handing me a


Coming from you- my blog idol-this is huge.
After hanging on to this for two months after I got this from Polli,
it is time to pass it on to Sunshine's blog.



Dana is an excellent photographer, an inspiring health buff (yes you are) and a dedicated mother. And did I tell you that she works outside of the house? A career woman! She pumps fresh air into the blogosphere. I like Dana. And that is why I think she should get this.

Last but not the very least, Gypsy of Gypsy's haven -
thought I should get another one today. A BIG THANK YOU!!!!!:




In turn I pass it on to my 8 yr old daughter K who blogs at Miniexskindiver.
She loves poetry, short stories and has a deep fascination for sharks...She is truly my little rockin' girl blogger.

Thanks everyone and let the re-gifting begin!