X

X

12.07.2019

Today


After a delicious crepe lunch at Cafe Moulin today, Kika and I stopped at Lululemon to see if anything called out to me.
I saw a pair of pants I liked which were on sale- but that meant I couldn’t return them if I changed my mind.
I couldn’t try them on at the store because I didn’t have anything on underneath the yoga pants I was wearing.
Then I thought out aloud, “Would anyone know that I tried it on without underwear?”
Kika said, “No, but you would feel guilty if you ended up not buying them.”
To which I said, “right.”
Since SHE had underpants on, I asked her if she would try them on for me. (So that in case I didn’t like them, and they fit her, she could keep it.)
So she did.
Once she had it on, she modeled them for me in the common area of the dressing room. 
Next, to see if they were crowing pants, I asked her to crow in them.
So she did.
I’m laughing right now as I type this because after all that, for some reason, I still didn’t buy them.
.
.