X

X

2.17.2018

The Heart Ball 2018


Unbeknownst to me, I had a bit of a wardrobe malfunction.
The sticky bra that I was wearing, fell a few inches below what they were supposed to be supporting. So in some of these photos, I ended up having a weird growth protruding in my front.
I only realized it after I went to the bathroom.
When I returned to Steve I told him that my extra boobs fell down my rib cage.
He said, "oh I noticed that earlier!"
I said to him, "And you didn't you think to tell me!?!?"
"Why!!!?"
"Here I was sashaying around feeling like a million bucks and I was walking around with four breasts!"
He said: "I didn't know what was going on." (Shrugs)
You can see this clearly in some of the photos.
Thank goodness the design on my dress camouflaged this a little bit.
Side story: the young man I took a photo with is Brian Burley.
He was one of my students.
I knew him from when he was in second grade to when he was in fifth grade!
He is now an author and a leader in Pittsburgh. So proud.
And an even prouder moment was when the honoree of the American Heart Association's was Filipino doctor, Dr. Flordeliza Villanueva.
When I was listening to her credentials and all her accomplishments, I was bursting with pride like I gave birth to her.
But her parents were there. 90 and 91-year-old cuties.
They set aside the walker and took to the dance floor to celebrate their legit pride.