1. What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
2. Givers need to set limits because takers seldom do.
3. Anything you can't control is teaching you how to let go.
4. If their name isn't God, their opinion doesn't matter and their approval isn't needed.
5. Every bite you take is either fighting disease or feeding it.
6. Every thought you dwell on is either lifting you up or bringing you down.
7. How much of what weighs you down is not yours to carry.
8. Not my circus, not my monkeys.
9. If it comes, let it. If it goes, let it.
10. The lesson repeats as needed.