X

X

12.18.2015

The Surrender Experiment.

Whenever I am scheduled to go out of town- I become a bit of a spaz with everything I have to accomplish before we leave.
I have a checklist of things that must be done.
This list generally does not include opening my home to two groups of teenagers for their Christmas gathering, hours before we are scheduled to depart.
It does not factor in Steve and I attending a dinner in the outskirts of the city while they are hosting said parties.
It does not plan on letting the teens be in charge of locking up our house and loading up the dog and driving in snow flurry conditions to meet us after our dinner, 30 minutes drive North of the city.
But this is what happened hours before we left for Rochester NY.
It was a surrender experiment.

(To be continued)