X

X

10.15.2015

Flo Is A Mensch (a person with integrity and honor)


To give credit where credit is due, I am quite impressed with Progressive Insurance.
The woman who hit my car last week had Progressive Insurance.
Progressive was very prompt in setting up my repair and had my car back exactly 4 days after I took it in. They also had a rental car waiting for me to use the entire time my car was in the shop.
And, I did not have to pay for anything.
No waiting for claim filing, reimbursement, insurance adjusters or estimators.
I was pleasantly surprised at the swift and convenient service Progressive provided for me, considering I am not their insured.
Not only did they repair the damage, but they also meticulously washed and cleaned the car inside and out!  That was nice.
If  we were not with a pretty decent insurance (USAA, the type for military families--due to Steve's dad)
I would definitely make the switch.
This is an unpaid endorsement.
I just thought I would write this for anyone out there wondering.