X

X

4.23.2014

Very Proud To Have Accomplished Making Good Memories Today

This is an accomplishment for someone who considers amusement parks to be a feat.
Then again, I consider many things to be an accomplishment.
Like making a cup of coffe for myself with an unfamiliar coffee maker. (We are right now in Simon's condo in Florida.)
Or exercising.
This morning I tried to go for a run but turned back after two minutes because I was suddenly not in the mood.
Maybe my body knew that we were going to end up in Busch Gardens today.
We walked all day long.
That was a workout.
The rides were intense. After riding only two of them, I was DONE. (I almost threw up)
But I was happy to watch the girls enjoy themselves. 
Now back at the condo, I am pecking this post out on my phone from bed- while the girls enjoy the condo pool.
And Steve just threw a tennis ball at them from the fourth floor balcony and successfully aimed it into the hot tub where they were sitting.
That he accomplished this is pretty amazing.
Maybe more amazing than the fact that we took our girls to an amusemt park.