X

X

12.18.2012

Woke Up This Morning Feeling a bit Blah

Maybe because I entertained challenging thoughts about picking the right time to volunteer for Kika's basketball tournament before I drifted off to sleep (the perks of being on an "A" team) or maybe because my morning routine was different this morning.
(Steve offered to drive the girls to school and so I stayed in bed for an extra long time.)
Or maybe what I am feeling is just the normal overwhelm of the holiday crunch. (And I am hormonal.)

So instead of getting alarmed I just allowed myself to get the extra recharge in bed (and be grateful for it)
While in bed I picked my volunteer hours and then I read another website that I enjoy:

http://www.ignatianspirituality.com/dotmagis-blog/

I have not had coffee yet, nor have I made my bed.
But I am about to.