X

X

11.27.2012

Another First: I Just Finished Running 3 Miles in This.



I had made a running date for this morning with my friend Kathleen, before I knew that there was going to be snow involved.
I resisted the urge to cancel despite the intense temptation to do so.
I decided to leave the onus up to her to chicken out reschedule.
She showed up.

Now that we are done running, I am so happy to have gone out in this weather.
It was not bad.
Rather pleasant. (and on the egoic side, felt a bit "runner street creddy")

Today's running experience strengthens again this recurring lesson in my life
that if you stop dreading things and just accept things with little or no judgement, less energy is spent.

Plus this prepares me in case it snows next week.

I turn 46 on monday.
As a birthday present, my running coaches JB and DZ are going to run TEN MILES with me on monday morning.
TEN MILES on my 46th BIRTHDAY.

There I said it.