X

X

6.18.2012

A Care Package


I got this in the mail today.
My friend MJCY surprised me with this box full of L-O-V-E.
It's usually kids at camp that get a care package, I was not expecting to receive one too.
The amazing thing is, Mary Jane had no idea that I had a couple of these things on my mind today as I was going about my business of laundry and an attempt at productivity.
Look! A couple of meditation CDs!!!
Chocolate!
Laing!!!
Boy Bawang (I had mentioned this precious product recently to my friend JB--I had just recently gifted this to another friend during my recent drive to Baltimore--I now have three in return).

Truly whatever you give, you get back.

Such a gift to get this on my kids' first day away.
Well this, and my period.

2 comments:

  1. Boy Santillan10:58 PM

    Thanks for the Boy Bawang, Chesca. Yes, she gave me the package when she visited my wife and me in Baltimore. Naubos ko agad and it did not even make it back home to Oregon! Save another package for me?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting!