X

X

9.25.2008

Before Sunrise


As part of our "anniversary" week--Steve and I have been trying to make the week special.
So far he has taken the
girls goose hunting,
we have taken the girls to
Dave and Busters,
Gone to an arts festival where we picked up these wedding rings,
Went out to lunch and a movie,
and visited the girls at school during their lunch.
We also rented some movies.
I picked Before Sunrise.
despite the fact that this movie is not a comedy--I laughed so hard.
I laughed at how much effort it took Steve to sit through it "for my sake."
(He is the type who loved Gettysburg)
At one point I asked him how he was feeling and he said:
"This movie is making me nauseous."
To end the week I am going to drive almost three hours away to tailgate and watch a Penn State football game that does not start until 8 pm.
I am suddenly painfully aware of how Steve felt before sunrise.