X

X

12.13.2007

The Long Journey Home


"In accordance with federal safety regulations please use the lavatories in the cabin you are assigned to."
(is what was announced to us seated in steerage)
A safety issue? Seriously.
While I understand that when people pay extra for leg room and cocktails, it should extend to their restroom use as well--
Surely the dishonesty is unnecessary.
Why not simply state:
Ladies and gentlemen, due to the amount of money paid by our first class passengers, please respect the dividing curtain and refrain from using their facilities.
Gah.
We are en route to Manila.
We had a 7 hour lay over in Las Vegas.
We went around the city and I hope I tired the girls out enough that they will sleep through the 18 hour flight to the Philippines.
Me? I am beginning my self medication.


Remember:
What happens in Vegas...stays in Vegas.

(Pictures from Vegas here)

See you in Manila.