X

X

10.10.2007

Blogging Fame's Humble Beginnings

The Frogster, (my newest blog buddy)
started his post with:

Since my blogging fame is spreading far and wide, I figured it was only fair to throw a crumb to the masses clamoring for a morsel of Frogster info. I’m not just an astonishing success when it comes to blogging. No, no. I have been on the cutting edge of many fields throughout my legendary life. Over the last few decades, I have excelled in all manner of pursuits. Don’t believe me? Well, here’s proof:

(a 1984 newspaper article about him being the newspaper delivery boy of the week.)


So with that Frogster, if I may one-up you in this department...I myself am not just an astonishing success when it comes to picking up dog crap, making small talk and motherhood.
I have also been a poster girl for OB-Gyns in the tri-state area.
Don't believe me? Well, here's proof:



Background story:

A few years ago while shopping at Marshalls, we were approached by a local photographer.
She said due to our ethnicity (read: we stick out in this neck of the woods),
she was wondering if she could take some stock photographs of us.
In exchange she would give us the photos free of charge.

Well since I looooves to mug for the camera...I agreed.
Apparently, the photographer managed to peddle her photos to many OBs.
I have met many a school mom that has asked if that is my face in their doctor's office.

And it is by total coincidence that the practice I use--has it on their wall too.
However, my malignant self-love still does not motivate me to get checked regularly.
But I did go today.
Here's proof:


See my sunglasses?
How about you, what is your claim to fame?