X

X

9.10.2007

Monday Morning Email

Dear Mrs. W,

as luck would have it,
gabi left her folder at school where her sharing information was.
she tells me that she is to share today.
she would love for me to bring our lovely dog.
what time would it be best to do so?
if i don't hear from you through email,
(and why should you, when this is being sent at 7:30 AM)
I shall call the school.
I might also just go to the school, with the dog in
the car, waiting for the appropriate time.

I will be in touch.

Chesca S.

Her response at 9:30 AM:

Hi Sorry for the late response, but we had mass this morning.
We are back and would love to see you and the dog
any time before 10:00.

Thanks for being so patient.
Love, Mrs. W.

9:45 AM
After jumping out of my pajamas,
and wiping Junior down with a couple of anti-bacterial
Wet Ones towelettes

we were off to school.

Anyone who knows me or the dog in real life, can appreciate
what a feat this was since:

1. Junior is wild (Likes to attack men: sorry again, simon)
2. He is undisciplined
3. He smells bad
4. He passes major gas
5. He slobbers

But since he is extremely great with children
(hence the reason for his continued existence)
I thought this experience would be good for Gabi as she
makes her difficult transition to "whole day" school.

He was wonderful.
So wonderful that we just had to stop in
at Kika's class too.





That the boy was so well-behaved tells me that
truly, there is a God.