X

X

5.18.2007

A Week In the Life of a Wammer*

As Ron says, sometimes life comes at you in clumps.
*Despite the fact that G was 1 hour and 1/2 late from an outing with a friend, with no word from the friend's parents, and no answer when I called ALL their phones--she was delivered home safely-- fun-filled and happy. There was a legitimate explanation for their tardiness.
I graciously thanked the parents, smiles and all.
*The grocery store fiasco was something I did not relish.
I was relieved to have a resolution to the conflict (fortunately, I will not have to bump into the antagonist again)
*I had a pleasant surprise when another blogger Kate called me.
We spoke on the phone for half an hour and chatted like old friends.
The internet is the best. Talk about a global support system.
*I had an unusual reaction to Ambien one morning.
I now understand how people can have no recollection of eating.
*Steve is healthy. After two check ups (which if you know Steve--is extremely rare for him to go to) he is okay. He had a laryngoscopy done in his throat. He does not have throat cancer.
I am thankful that the cancer scare drove him to quit chewing.
*I took a pregnancy test (if you knew us, this is extremely rare for us ...oh...TMI)
I am not pregnant. As a 40 year old person done with diapers, sippy cups, and baby carriers...this is not a bad thing. Perhaps a part of me is sad. Tiny part.

I just told Luxie that both positivity and negativity take energy.
Energy requires rest.
I love resting. (euphemism for sleep)
Have a restful weekend.

__________________________________________
*wammer