X

X

5.30.2007

May 30th


Dresses courtesy of the Burgins

Last Sunday I didn't feel like going anywhere.
I called my SIL and asked her if she would mind if I sent Steve and the kids to go without me just so I could relax by myself.
She said she didn't mind. (she with the five children, understood this need--thank you SIL)
Given the present of a "gate pass" I suddenly didn't need it.
Why is it that in the absence of pressure, socializing is much more enjoyable?
Pics of our day trip to my sil's: here.

Memorial Day Milestone--G can now ride a two-wheeled bike!
video here. (note: unless you are her grandparent, it is like watching grass grow)

G's Kindergarten graduation was today.

more pics here.
To celebrate we went to the production of High School Musical.

Last but not least, the voting for the best new definition for an altered word started here.
Please vote. I will not tell you which word was mine until after the contest so as not to influence the voting in anyway.

updatedited to add**my word won!!! (thanks bob)
Commentsurate-a comment as long if not longer than a blog post itself. yehey!!!!