X

X

6.11.2007

Interview with the Exskindiver

Thank You Annamanila for interviewing me.

1. Where do YOU stand in the reunification of the unmated sock?
I used have drawers full of unmatched socks (in the hopes that they will somehow be reunited--hopeless romantic, I know) until I stumbled upon tip # 6 for living well:purge all that is unnecessary in your life, get organized etc. These days I save unmated socks until I use it for mopping up dog urine and other spills. If the mate finds it partner before my dog has another accident, then its a happy ending.

2. How do you reconcile the sublimity of most of your blogposts with your PPP entries?

Unlike smarter bloggers out there who actually get paid to blog with PPP (pay per post)
--I am not selling anything. On the contrary, with my blog --I am buying.

With my blog I buy time for me.

By nature I am a social being and blogging allows me to connect.
I learn as I blog--about myself, others and the world.
I blog because I want to remember.
I blog because I have a story to tell.

not to mention, this paperweight

I got as a prize from Bobbarama is not a bad perk either.
Bob is a very entertaining writer/blogger from California.
He picked my commentsurate* word for his fictionary contest.
(*a comment on a blog that is as long --or longer than the blog post itself.)

3.Are there other life adventures you'd have wanted to engage in but haven't yet? What's keeping you?

See Africa, Australia and the rest of the world. Although I do not consider my children to be "keeping me from doing it" it is their ages that I consider. I would like to travel with them.
But I want them to be older.
I want them to long for it and I do not want them to take travel for granted.
This is because I believe that if you get something you've waited for--you taste it better.
Like I said before when I wrote about my cushionless bed--
Life is better when you allow life's treats to unfold slowly.

4. Has that "you're beautiful inside" quip of your daughter liberated you in a lasting way?

As a 40 yr old still constantly trying to fight pimples, wrinkles and a sagging set of...
uhm...no.


5. "Hitler went to heaven simply because there's no other place to go."
Your take please.
For the record, he is a great writer but I am not a Neale Donald Walsch disciple.
My take?
Judge not and be not judged.
________________________________________
Do YOU want to be interviewed?

Interview rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.