X

X

6.01.2007

Chain Letter

Dear Kailani,
Thank you for sending me this chain letter.
You asked me what songs I knew the words to and instead of telling you, I decided to show you.


Check out these performances by: Jose Rizal, Gigi , Jude,and Second Born
I wonder what songs
Mayden, and HipcoolMomma know by heart.

PS. Kailani, here is the rest of the meme:

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

Mom of 2 and Wife of 1
BlondeMomBlog
Holly’s Corner
An Island Life
Skindiving

What were you doing 10 years ago?

* I had about 60 children--that I considered my own when I still worked at a school. (I am still in contact with some of them.)

What were you doing 1 year ago?

* Full swing into wamming.

Five Snacks You Enjoy

* Chocolate
* Popcorn
* Pork Rinds (chicharon)
* Watermelon
* Cucumbers

Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To

* You got me all over him by the Jets
* Dancing Queen by Abba
* I've Never Been to Me by Charlene
* Last Dance by Donna Summer
* Heto Na Naman by Gary V.

Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire

* Help
* Help some more
* Get a cleaning service
* Get a massage everyday
* Hire a personal chauffeur

Five Bad Habits

* Procrastination
(I'll get back to you on the other four)

Five Things You Like To Do

* Be a mother
* Write
* Paint
* Eat
* Sleep

Five Things You Would Never Wear Again

* Leggings
* Shoulder Pads
* Super long nails
* Very Short Hair
* A Wedding Gown

Five Favorite Toys

*A car to take me places
*A computer for "research"
*A phone to keep connected
*A camera to document memories
*A comfortable bed to recharge myself.

Now it’s your turn!